Minggu, 12 Februari 2012

BORN AND HOW WE LEARN TO CAN STAND

Voice of happy..
Voiece of cry..
Voiece of sad
Voice of …….
We Can”t say it one by one.all of this can mix become one.but what we aware about it?
What the meaning of born?or just we can stand,we can talking,we can walking,we can breathe,we can run,we can do anything….
NOT IT,.
We were born to be somebody,just it, can I say.,but what just it?
NO,it’ not enough.
But what can I do?
And then I try to looking for ,I just looking for,and do you know, what I can?
A WILLING
Yeah,willing,,I can”t know sky of SMAPA,I can”t feel love of the soft hand,and now,I know,
I saw beauty of world,I walk around the street,join in my imagination,I will bring you in  world of imagination and explore your mind,plant idea.
Now..
Now…
We started..this story come from small thing become big thing,we were born,we can”t talking,but do you know that the angel always protect you,and god have been blowing a attitude for me,for all people.when the sun early to light our world and the wind blow my hair.i feel fresh and I can feel really live.So I can feel I now……….
The soft hand always learn me.and  do you know what I do?
I cry….always cry…and I … I can”t say it…
But I know..i wanna do anything.but I can’t do it.when iam cry.i say gimme a hand.and one day I am sure that I can feel cold,that can feel hot,that can feel hard of stone,that I can feel slippery,but when I want to stand, iam fall.oh iam weak,but I don’t give a shit.then I walking around the street , iam looking for someone,but I don’t know it.my life full of problem,full of bad something,I don’t know why iam must born ,why I must fell it alone.but iam not chicken.i aware that many people hope I lose in it.but I can’t leave my born,then why I must born,what it’s can use?for me,for my family,for smapa?
Do you know smapa?
It’s my school?place when I study,place of my imagination,place of beuty of experience.castel in my soul.i were born  for smapa.and smapa born for me.smapa place of I can plant my dream
There’s a dream in smapa?about meaning of born,what I can stand after I fell hard of stone or I gonna give up.no,.i can’t give up , I will walk and walk.achieve the star in far acrros the distance.until I reach my imagination,I was born to one  the possibility it is” live or not live.? Dream or not dream?
It”s possible  we  can do it.born to dream,in  this life, I believe that nothing is impossible ,learn all of the possible, many people say that you born just bring a destroy for all people because your attitude,you just stay in your imagination,it’s not reall.it”impossible.,but do yo know I say,it” possible if we always walk in th haard street altought the rin down altought the snow down,if we try,try and try.there’s effort and we can achieve it, god always hear me ,and I always try.and do .when I open my eyes I look something ,I never saw it before.iam confused,all people give me congratulation,what”s happened  with me.why I fell become famous people and become better than before,what it is effect of my imagination?no,I think no,you know what make me become now?i always confusd and I always make question in my mind,but all people always give me congratulation,
And now , I know.,but what they just laugh me,no,,…no,….woow I feel in star no ,in far acrros the distance.i can achieve it.it”awesome. I always say yes, yes,yes, and yes, just it I can say..
Ha…………ha……..ha,,,,,,,,,,,,  what “ s happened? I just dream …mom….
the soft hand always teach me walking,and now I can walking without the sof hand , I can stand,,..yeah I can stand, it”s possible,I can stand by my self .the soft hand screaming and happy look me,and I can walking now,,..
I know, I know,I know, finnaly I know, I know hard of world,I know slippery of the floor ,I know now,
Thanks for all,
I can learn meaning of stand,.when iam adult I will plant my idea for my school,for my family,for all people,never say no
Luv yah
Someone make me inspiration.
My inspiration of my imagination

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



By :
Free Blog Templates