Minggu, 12 Februari 2012

BLOGGER GOES TO SMAPA IN THE OTHER SIDE



Starting from the purpose to introduce blog as one of the positive use of internet, blogger goes to SMAPA is held for the 1st time at our school. It is amazing of course. As a new program. I think it is useful for us. Not only for the student, the teacher can enjoy it too.  Considering the fact that our model of study have to adjust with the latest one, blog can be one of the choices. Now, I think there are a lot of hance to make our way of study more interesting and techy. The ease to get internet access can be used more than just a facebook.
The other advantages of blog is communicate the information that useful for other. It is easy, fast, and up to date. A lot of experience can share and develop from an activity in blog. Blogger to SMAPA try to cover it too. I think it will work, as an prolonged program that give a chance for our school to increase and cover the other interest of student. But our school need to make a lot of improvement too. Especially in internet infrastructure. Student need a ease to access internet in every place, not only at computer’s room.
As a new program, blogger goes to SMAPA need a lot of support. It need a supervision in their way. I think in the other time, it is not just a competition but have to be a must from every student and teacher in SMAPA’s area. It is need to keep the spirit on. To keep the continuity. Use blog in deliver a task or in a lesson, how wonderful they are. It can increase our interest too.
Go Blogger goes to SMAPA. Now, I am participant, and at the other time I’m your lovers. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



By :
Free Blog Templates